This blog was started by me whilst off work after an accident,
to enable it to continue please consider making a small donation via PayPal, which will contribute towards my internet costs,
say 10p-20p a download. Thank you

Friday 8 June 2012

Pet Shop Boys-Manchester Arena 20 Dec 09


Intro
Heart
Did you see me coming?
Can you forgive her? / Pandemonium
Love etc.
Building a wall
Paninairo intro
Go west
Two divided by zero
Why don't we live together? / Left to my own devices
New York City boy
Always on my mind
Closer to heaven / Left to my own devices
Do I have to?
Kings Cross
The way it used to be
Jealousy
Suburbia
What have I done to deserve this?
All over the world
Se a vida é
Viva la vida / Domino dancing / When I ruled the world
It's a sin
Being boring
My girl
West end girls
It doesn't often snow at Christmas

M Audio Microtrack II Recording FLAC





No comments:

Post a Comment